| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in East Tawas, Mi in August is somewhat warm at 18.8 °C (65.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.7 °C (54.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 82.6mm (3.3in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 13:15 long and the longest day is 14:38 long with an average length of 13:58.
Check the distance to and compare the East Tawas, Mi August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in East Tawas, Mi, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding East Tawas, Mi:
- Alpena, Michigan, Usa - 87.7 kms (54.5 miles) N
- Houghton Lake, Mi, Usa - 95.4 kms (59.3 miles) W
- Mount Pleasant, Mi, Usa - 124.4 kms (77.3 miles) WSW
- Big Rapids Waterworks, Mi, Usa - 172.1 kms (106.9 miles) WSW
- Alma, Mi, Usa - 187.1 kms (116.3 miles) SW
- Owosso, Mi, Usa - 152.8 kms (95 miles) SSW
- Flint/ Bishop, Mi, Usa - 147.5 kms (91.6 miles) S